EASYCOUNTER BC is designed to be used for WBC analysis.
- High-end direct fluorescent, low magnification microscope with fast autofocus and cell counting software
- Fast, accurate, reliable yeas count.
- Possibility of reference analysis
- Easy readable results within 40 to 120 seconds
- Takes up to 60 images by computer controlled X:Y movements and then processes these with special image analysis software
- Stores unlimited number of record in the database
- Results are color coded
- Automatic software update and remote service
- Portable and compact design
- 10'' fully functional touchscreen tablet
- Embedded printer
- Wireless keyboard and mouse
- Use of 4 channel disposable CELLCHIPS
- Low power consumption
- One year full warranty
insert_chart Measuring parameters
Coefficient of variation for Viability
Coefficient of variation (CV, %) of the cell count determined using the fluorescent image cytometer EASYCOUNTER BC and direct observation under microscope at different dilutions of cell suspension with initial concentration 1.3 х 109
|Dillution||Total cell count||Dillution||Dead cell count|
cloud_circle Environmental Conditions
Indoor temperature 15-35°С. It is not recommended to place it in a room where the temperature is below 4°С.
Prevent exposing the device to direct sun light.
Prevent exposing to a continuous vibration.
Relative humidity 0-95%.
In a place free of corrosive gazes or other corrosive substances.
In a place free of dust.
10 cm (4 inches) is the minimum required distance for normal air flow.
Do not place any heavy object on the device.
flash_on Electrical Parameters
AC Power Supply voltage: 220V/110V
DC Power Supply voltage: 12V, 5A
Power Consumption: 60W
settings Mechanical Parameters
Dimensions (W x D x H): 390x300x260 mm
Weight lower than 5.5 kg
Plastic cover box
business_center What's in the box?
|EASYCOUNTER BC blood counter||1|
|EASYCOUNTER BC STARTER VIABILITY KIT||1|
|12V power adapter||1|
|Quick start guide||1|
|Automatic pipette 10 - 100 µL – set at 8 µL||1|
|Automatic pipette 20 - 200 µL – set at 100 µL||1|
|USB wireless keyboard with batteries||1|
|USB wireless mouse with batteries||1|